This month at The Dental Clinic we are promoting good oral hygiene!
Maintaining good oral hygiene is one of the most important things you can do for your teeth and gums.
If your gums are inflamed, red or bleed on brushing this can be an early sign of gum disease. Halitosis (bad breath) can also be a sign of bad oral hygiene. There are many ways to get your gums back to being pink and healthy.
Here are some helpful tips below on how to maintain a healthy mouth!
- Brush twice a day for at least 2 minutes with a fluoride toothpaste
- Floss or use inter-dental brushes at least every other day
- Regular visit your dentist (every 6 months)
- Regular visit your hygienist (every 2-6 months depending on what your hygienist has recommended)
- Eata balanced diet and limit snacks between meals
- If your gums bleed on brushing, ignore the bleeding! Keep brushing!
To encourage our patients to see the hygienist we have a fantastic promotion during March! Every patient that books in to see the hygienist in March will receive a free fresh breath pack, free teeth whitening consultation and 50% off an electric Oral B toothbrush. All you have to do is quote code “1001” when booking online or over the phone to receive this amazing offer!