Does the thought of having your missing teeth replaced feel like a daunting and expensive prospect? At The Dental Clinic we offer a variety of restorative dental treatment to suit your lifestyle, wellbeing and budget. From dentures, fixed dentures to bridges and dental implants, there is something for every patient who has one or more teeth missing.
Here at The Dental Clinic we use restorative systems such as Nobel Biocare and Biotmet 3i for Dental Implants. If you want to find out how these could work for you, why not visit us at the practice for a detailed explanation. Simply book an appointment with us by requesting an appointment online.
Simon and Stuart both have completed the certificate of Implantology at the prestigious Eastman Dental hospital and a Masters Degree in Restorative Dentistry to deliver a wide range of teeth replacement treatments to a high standard here at The Dental Clinic.
Implants at The Dental Clinic
Implant dentistry offers a clinically proven and safe solution to getting back a great smile and being able to bite and chew with confidence. This is how they work:
1. A dental implant is a post that is planted in the jaw bone to support a replacement tooth. This acts like the root of a natural tooth.
2. Once firmly settled in the jaw, crowns, bridges and dentures can be fixed onto the implants, creating a natural-looking and stable restoration
- When you lose your natural teeth, your jaw bone and surrounding tissues start to resorb or disappear over time. When implants are placed in the jaw, it stimulates the remaining bone to grow and mesh around the metal, along with tiny blood vessels.
- Implants help restore function so you can eat, chew and bite as usual
- Implants are a natural-looking way to replace missing teeth while improving the cosmetic appearance of your smile
There are many benefits to having your smile restored here at The Dental Clinic Radlett such as:
- Excellent service
- Highly qualified and skilled dental team
- Warranty on restoratives made in the laboratory
- Finance options available – Including interest free credit (T&C apply)
- One hours free parking
If you have any questions about having dental implants, be sure to book an appointment with us today to discuss your options. Drop into the practice at The Dental Clinic, 359 Watling Street, Radlett, Hertfordshire, WD7 7LB or call us on 01923 859678.