Does having straighter teeth feel like an impossible dream to you? You might be thinking that it will be too expensive, too uncomfortable and take too long.
You may have heard of these before and we would be happy to explain how they work in detail at your next appointment or request a complimentary consultation with our Treatment Coordinator or call us on 01923 859678.
The term we use to describe the effective long-term solution to straightening your teeth and correcting your bite is orthodontics. Orthodontics focuses on aligning and straightening teeth using wires and brackets that apply a gentle force to the teeth to guide them into a particular position. The discipline has advanced over decades and today treatment is a lot shorter and more comfortable than it was in the past.
Our team members Simon Assor and Stuart Levy have trained and qualified to become accredited Smile Tru and Cfast Providers to deliver orthodontic treatment to a high standard at The Dental Clinic.
What to expect from treatment
Here is an overview of the teeth straightening process:
1. Impressions, photos and x-rays are taken at the start of treatment to determine the course of action.
2. Depending on the system, aligners are fitted or brackets are bonded to individual teeth and wires clip onto them that gentle guide the teeth into position over time
3. Good oral hygiene habits are essential during treatment and regular visits are required for check-ups and adjustments.
4. Once treatment is complete, your retention options will be discussed to ensure your teeth remain in their new position when the aligners or brackets are removed.
Let us help you get straighter teeth
There are many benefits to having your teeth straightened here at The Dental Clinic, Radlett such as:
• The treatment is fast, discreet and affordable
• We offer interest free credit and other payment options
• We offer early morning and evening appointments
• Friendly, relaxed atmosphere as soon as you walk through the door
• A dedicated team committed to outstanding patient care and post graduate education
• State of the art sterilisation room
You will also be pleased to know that we offer complimentary consultations with our Treatment Coordinator.
Once your teeth are straightened and perfectly aligned, here are some of the things you will be able to enjoy:
• Straighter teeth are healthier teeth as there are no gaps for plaque to build up over time
• Having an attractive smile will have a positive effect on your confidence
• Thanks to fixed permanent retention you can be assured that your teeth won’t move after treatment is completed
• Orthodontics are a long-term investment in your oral health
If you have any questions about having your teeth straightened, be sure to book an appointment with us today to discuss your options and payment plans. Drop into the practice at 359 Watling Street, Radlett, Hertfordshire, WD7 7LB or call us on 01923 859678.