“I’ve seen adverts for dental implants at £999 and you are quoting £2,500. Why is there such a difference?”
“We cannot explain how other dental practices arrive at their prices but can we suggest that you ask them the following questions before you proceed to treatment:
- Is that price for my implant fully restored with the crown on it?
- How many implants has my dentist placed before mine?
- Is there a guarantee on your work?
- Is the implant itself made by a recognised and experienced manufacturer?
- Are there any hidden costs, such as X-rays and consultations?
- Is the implant placed in the surgery here or will I have to travel?
- What is the quality of your customer service?
- What is the quality of the physical environment in which the service is delivered?
- What is your protocol on after-sales care?
- What happens if something goes wrong?
- Will I see the same dentist every time?
- Is there a waiting list?
We are quite happy to answer all of these questions very openly and we know that our answers will build your confidence and security.
At The Dental Clinic we focus our energies on delivering the best clinical care and customer service. For more information please visit our website.
If you would like a complimentary consultation please do not hesitate to book an appointment by calling us on 01923859678 or contact us.